Reception of citizens
The procedure for organizing the reception of citizens in the system of the Real Estate Cadastre Committee of the Republic of Armenia (hereinafter referred to as the Committee) is approved by the Chairman of the Committee on 24.01.2019. By order N 14-L.
APPENDIX N 1:
COMMITTEE OF COMMUNICATION OF CITIZENS IN THE COMMITTEE OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE UNIVERSITY OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA
1. The admission of citizens (hereinafter referred to as the Admissions) in the system of the Real Estate Cadastre Committee of the Republic of Armenia (hereinafter referred to as the Committee) shall be carried out by a commission established by the order of the Head of the Committee.
2. The reception is organized every Monday from 16:00 to 18:00.
3. Admission is organized by the citizen on the basis of pre-registration in the general department of the Committee. Each subsequent Reception is recorded after the end of the next Reception, until the Friday before the next Reception, at 16:00.
1) For the queue, the Admission form (yours according to Annex 3) is filled in, indicating the name, surname, registration (residence) address, telephone number, e-mail. Email address, PSRC, problematic real estate address, and general content of the submitted question.
2) The admission form is numbered by the employee of the General Department and is registered in the electronic register.
3) The citizen can also register by phone (general section: 060-474222), indicating the same data, which are filled in by the employee of the general department.
4) During the queuing, the citizens who have a pre-registered application in accordance with the procedure established by the Committee are registered, and they are dissatisfied with the response.
5) The same citizen may be re-enrolled for admission six months after admission to the Committee.
6) During the reception, each citizen is given a maximum of 15 minutes.
7) The reception can be held until the end of the working day (18:00). Citizens who did not participate in the Reception due to the end of the working day (18:00) maintain their priority during the next Reception of Citizens, informing the General Department of the Committee in advance.
8) The information on the issues raised during the receptions and the proposed solutions shall be supplemented by the General Department of the Committee in the “Reception Result” section of the Reception Sheet.
4. The raised questions shall be clarified during the Admission, and in case of need to submit additional documents or new circumstances and additional study, a written answer shall be given. The said question shall be submitted by the Head of the Department involved in the Admissions Committee to the Deputy Head of the Committee coordinating the relevant field, and the latter shall, if necessary, submit it to the Head of the Committee.
5. In case of the citizen's dissatisfaction with the solution of the issue during the reception, within 3 days he / she may be double-registered with the Deputy Head of the Committee coordinating the relevant sphere of the reception to discuss the same issue, which may be implemented within 15 days.
6. In case of dissatisfaction with the re-approval of the issue within 5 days, the citizen may register with the head of the Admissions Committee, which may be implemented within 30 days.
APPENDIX N 2:
IN THE COMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA
1. Head of the Internal Control Department
2. Head of Property Registration Department
3. Head of Accounting and Land Construction Department
4. Head of General Department
5. Head of the Complaints Review Division
6. At the suggestion of the General Department (if necessary) - Assistant to the Head of the Committee, Adviser or other official
APPENDIX N 3:
Ընդունելության թերթիկ156 KB